1999 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
- Power with excellent gas mileage.
- Repairs are not common but expensive when they are needed.
Purchased As New
I've been driving VW for the past 35 years and my 1999 GTI VR6 has been the best of the bunch. I love this VR6 engine and have made no mechanical engine repairs with 140,000 miles on it. Most repairs have been electronic in nature and are expensive when they are needed. I love the feel of this car on the road and am only sorry to see VW only offers the VR6 engine on more expensive models....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles