2005 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
- $5,555 - $6,401
- No trim specified for this review
- very fast, good handling and great breaks
- All season tires, needs gripper tires.
This my first German car, selected this over a Mustang, best choice, for the money, mine is loaded leather moonsoon, and I love it, stable in the corners, comfortable, I spend 2 + hours on LA freeways, and this car will past in 5th. Vw has a winner.. the great thing is it not a police magnet, I drive right past them...I guess the 1.8 badge helps.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles