2005 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
- $5,555 - $6,401
- No trim specified for this review
- 8 speaker Monsoon system w/ amp, 6-CD changer opt., smooth ride, 16' alloy rims, excel. cargo space
- automatic trans. is rough on first gear, heavy doors for 2-dr type, 06 GTI newly remodeled
My girlfriend and I purchased the 2005 VW GTI a week ago and we love it. I took it on a 400 mi. road trip and the ride was excellent. Very smooth on the road and with the sound system on you become unaware of whats around. Our GTI came fully loaded with rims, sound system, sunroof, and alarm. Once you get familiar with car all the little details come to life. You'll see. The cargo space is excellent and the back seats fold down to give you a level space. This is handy for dog lovers like ourselves. The interior is comfortable even in the back seats. We owned a Honda Civic before the GTI and change was great.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles