2005 Volkswagen GTI
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$6,401 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 96000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.8L V6, 24 valves, 200 hp @ 6200 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 22 mpg city / 29 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- 8 speaker Monsoon system ...
- automatic trans. is rough...
“My girlfriend and I purchased the 2005 VW GTI a week ago and we love it. I took it on a 400 mi. road trip and the ride was excellent. Very...”more
Most Viewed New
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles