2008 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
2.0T Coupe shown
- $11,602 - $11,970
- No trim specified for this review
- Incredible handling, tight turning radius, great factory sound system, great acceleration
- Would be incredible with the 2.0L TDI Engine
I just traded out of an '07 Rabbit and have been thoroughly enjoying the upgrade. The Rabbit was a blast to drive, but the GTI just flies! I love the stiffer suspension and the even tighter handling around corners and through turns.
I haven't done any performance upgrades to it yet, but when I get it chipped, it will be complete as far as I'm concerned. The APR tuners can do some sick things with the 2.0L Turbo.
Some may feel that they aren't getting "enough car" for their money, but these are the same people that spent $40,000 on SUVs that they can't even afford to drive any more. I drive pretty spirited and have still been getting about 23 MPG in town and about 29 MPG on the Highway.
A very practical Sports Car.
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles