2008 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
2.0T Sedan shown
- $11,602 - $11,970
- No trim specified for this review
- Speed, Handling
- Rattles,poor reliability, expensive maintanance.
Soon after I bought the car I started to notice some annoying rattles dealer could not find the source of the rattles, the tps, alternator and front right caliper had to be replaced all within the first four months, now the a/c is acting up. What a rip off!!!!!
10 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles