2008 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
2.0T Sedan shown
- $11,602 - $11,970
- No trim specified for this review
- Great balance of performance, economy, style, and utility.
- Front drive not as good as the R32 versions awd for performance
Purchased As New
This is my 56th car, 15th volkswagen and 6th GTI.This is by far the best examples of the GTI and really a fun little car to own and drive. I mean really, how many cars can provide 30+ mpg for commuting, but still provide serious acceleration and handling, all wrapped in a nicely finished interior that can haul 4-5 people with ample luggage space. Its the real deal and I always end-up back in a GTI. The Mark V with independent rear suspension, more rigid body, and improved hp/tq is the best to date in my personal opinion.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles