2009 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
2.0T Sedan shown
- $13,525 - $13,821
- No trim specified for this review
- nice suspension, rich interior, fast car
Purchased As New
I owned this car for a year now, and i love it. tire sensor went on two days ago, took it to the dealer and got fixed right away, i was there two seconds.Ride is stiff like a normal sports tuned car. Great car , I wish i can buy the 2011 model.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles