2010 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
2.0T Sedan shown
- $15,601 - $16,013
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun factor, very handsome and classy, Audi engineering at VW price, easily tuneable
- Build quality average, trim pieces, traction control cannot be fully defeated
Purchased As New
Over 42,000 miles and so far nothing but praise. It's a head turner especially with the carbon steel grey paint and the performance is quite enjoyable. Overall I get about 20MPG in the city when I really put the foot down which is often but I get a good 29-30 MPG on freeway.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles