2010 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
2.0T Sedan shown
- $15,601 - $16,013
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun factor, very handsome and classy, Audi engineering at VW price, easily tuneable
- Build quality average, trim pieces, traction control cannot be fully defeated
Purchased As New
Over 42,000 miles and so far nothing but praise. It's a head turner especially with the carbon steel grey paint and the performance is quite enjoyable. Overall I get about 20MPG in the city when I really put the foot down which is often but I get a good 29-30 MPG on freeway.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles