2010 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
2.0T Coupe shown
- $15,601 - $16,013
- No trim specified for this review
- mpg, smooth clutch, speed, a blast to drive!
- should have bought the 4 door. :)
Purchased As New
I am originally from Germany where the GTI is a popular car. So when we decided to purchase a new vehicle for me last December, I decided right away for it after walking into the VW dealership. I absolutely love it! It is fun to drive, easy to maneuver around in heavy traffic and no hassle to find parking spots. Gas mileage is great too, especially on the Highway. I am glad I ditched my SUV for this! :)
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles