2013 Volkswagen GTI User Reviews
- $24,200 - $30,995
- No trim specified for this review
- Comparitively expensive. Doesn't clean itself.
Purchased As New
Owned car 3 months. Quality of build appears to be very good. Performance is excellent. Surprised how comfortable this car is for a 'hot hatch'. Traded in my high-end Range Rover and been very surprised how easily I've began to like driving this car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Volkswagen GTI also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Volkswagen GTI
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles