2003 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
Wolfsburg Edition shown
- $2,881 - $4,756
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas mileage, attractive gauges and interior, good handling, good speakers
- back speakers aren't nearly as good as the front, location of the cup holders in my model
In my model, as many others, mine came with BOSE speakers in the front, and they sound great. I only paid 10k for mine used, it came with a 100k mile warranty on it. And I haven't had to use it yet. The only bad thing about this car is the tendency for some of the interior finish to peel off at certain places. But it isn't a huge, huge problem in mine, I've seen much worse. This car gets me great gas mileage. I get around 32-36mpg with light modifications, I changed the exhaust to let the turbo breathe easier and add a little extra power.
Has to be the best car I have owned though. For such a small engine it has a surprising amount of power. And it really does run extremely well. 98k miles with only a timing belt replacement, gotta love it.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles