2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
There are 3 user reviews for the GL 2.0L trim shown below
- Sturdy and heavy. Feels secure.
- Built Quality is not on par with Japanese car.
Had brake problem and had to spend $1000 extra for all the brack system on the rear/right side.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- takes corners without having to slow down, smooth ride
- terrible fule economy, bad on wet roads, headlights are terrible at night driving
the Jetta was in & out of the 2 different dealerships- back seat broke
sold it after 2 years- what a waste of money
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good commuter, love styling, great transmission
- needs more power on hill climbs...very happy so far
after reading other reviews I'm hoping my '04 Jetta GL doesn't have the problems of others. I've been very happy with my Jetta. It's my first new car and for an entry level car the interior looks and quality just couldn't be beat by the likes of a hyundai. I also shopped the scion tc, however, the interior wasn't as appealing to me. I do wish I had the tc's engine, though. The 2.0 could use a bit more pep. Hope this helps....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )