2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
GLS 2.0L PZEV shown
- $4,908 - $6,771
- No trim specified for this review
- Good acceleration, a lot of after market upgrades.
- Small back seat, but what do you expect from a compact.
I don't know why people are talking so bad. I have a 2004 GLS 5 speed. I have only taken it to the shop for routine maintenance and a few small problems. I had a 2002 Ford Ranger Tremor. If you want to find out what problems are go and buy one of those. I have gotten good gas mileage in the 4 cross country trips I have made. I personally think that it was priced a little to high compared to the other cars I was looking at. Matrix, Mazda3 5 door, Chevy HHR, Cobalt. I think that it is a good first time buyer w/o a family. It runs great and gets good gas mileage.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles