2005 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
GLS 2.0L PZEV shown
- $4,908 - $6,771
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Fuel Mileage, avg 43
- Cost to replace timimg belt
I have a 2001 TDI which I have driven since new and it has 130K miles. Overall it has been a great little car with very little repairs. What was repaired was covered and VW would send by mail a notification of any needed repairs.
This is my second TDI and I would buy another.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles