2006 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
Value Edition 2.5L shown
- $5,953 - $8,304
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, fast, chip to drive
- Front head light burn out every year
Purchased As Used
If you want to drive VW make sure your car is from Germany not Mexico. My is from Germany 2006 TDI drive for 4 years and love it. Save about $800 per year for gas compare gasoline cars. Had already 230000 km and drive like new. Chane oil Syntetic from dilership once a year. Always refuled in Shell. So far zero issues and drive everyday. Happy VW owner. Also had Passat from Germany too , drive 4 years and zero problems. Good luck.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles