2006 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
Value Edition 2.5L PZEV shown
- $5,953 - $8,304
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice interior/Exterior
- Rattles in Dash, Exhaust Light, Trunk not opening, backfiring, poor A/C
I had a 2.5 Jetta brand new that I put almost 10,000 miles on it. I wanted to keep it but after it got the poorest rating in Consumer Reports and my constant trips to the dealer, I decided to trade it in while it was still worth something...and running! I bought a 07 Subaru Legacy and will never buy another VW again...esp. the German cars made in Mexico which every dealer told me is a very bad place to have a car made!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles