2006 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
- $5,953 - $8,304
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice interior/Exterior
- Rattles in Dash, Exhaust Light, Trunk not opening, backfiring, poor A/C
I had a 2.5 Jetta brand new that I put almost 10,000 miles on it. I wanted to keep it but after it got the poorest rating in Consumer Reports and my constant trips to the dealer, I decided to trade it in while it was still worth something...and running! I bought a 07 Subaru Legacy and will never buy another VW again...esp. the German cars made in Mexico which every dealer told me is a very bad place to have a car made!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles