2006 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
Value Edition 2.5L PZEV shown
- $5,953 - $8,304
- No trim specified for this review
- Great handling, great pickup, fun to drive
- Original interior finishes had to be replaced because of factory faults
Purchased As New
The 2006 Jetta that I bought replaced a 1999 Passat that was totaled in an accident. I didn't think I would ever love a car as much as I loved my Passat, but I've really warmed to the Jetta. The first thing I noticed was the power this little car has, and it's just as fun to drive as the other VWs I've owned, including one of the original Beetles.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles