2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
- $7,380 - $11,336
- No trim specified for this review
- 6cd changer, integrated blinkers, and big trunk
- hard to read speedometer, speakers rattle, gas and brake are too close, lots of blind spots also
Decent car for a first time driver, but not something I'd keep. You'd be better off with a mazda3. If you want a reliable, good gas mileage car for a teenager, or adult. Get a jetta sedan, its better than nothing.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles