2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
Value Edition 2.5L shown
- $7,380 - $11,336
- No trim specified for this review
- I love DSG! The interior is first class. I love the entire look.
- I did not get #451 or #911. Really, none so far.
This car caught my eyes the moment I saw this in the showroom. I knew this was going to be a fun car. Only 1200 off these Fahrenheit GLIs were produced. So, you there's a little bit of exclusivity. The badge on the steering wheel is a nice touch. This car is FUN to drive. The DSG is superb system. I am not a car expert but I am enjoying the paddle shifters. Also, the interior is first class, comparable to the BMWs, Audis, Volvos.
Bottom line, if you want a unique, fun, solid car... this is it. Like I said only 1200 made. I feel lucky to get one.
Oh yeah, it only comes in Fahrenheit Yellow. How hot is that? (excuse the pun) :)
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles