2008 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
There are 4 user reviews for the S PZEV trim shown below
- Strong steel reinforced with robotic weilding, handling, steering comfort.
- Airflow cannot be switched on without A/C operating. Key sticks out to hit the knee on collision
Maintenance at 15000 kms unlike 5000 for japanese makes is a real blessing.Auto cruise is another option used extensively during drive to work. I like the engine noise, it gives a sporty feeling (power).
19 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfy ride, easy to handle, lots of storage space, great safety.
- Noisy brakes, not very good fuel mileage, paint gets easily scratched.
Obviously a lot of attention to detail has been paid in this car. On the whole, a good car. I'm a satisfied customer.
16 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- drives great, very solid, no creaks, interior design, PZEV. disc brakes, reg unlead, safe
- better gas mieage would be nice
before buying compared to civic, mazda 3, sentra. Hands down vw best interior. More substantial feel and nice drive, does not feel like economy car. 16" wheels! better looks than sentra, and civics are too common. would have preferred engine with better fuel economy but diesel introduction keeps getting pushed back....read morehide
16 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Handles excellently, confortable & funny to drive. I feel very safe in this vehicle.
Good gas mileage, again very safe for the family and excellent handling at all time.
9 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )