2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
- $11,962 - $20,260
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, fuel economy, stitching, DSG, nimble handling, acceleration, exhaust note, spacious, seats
- Hard ride, some interior materials feel cheap, no xenons
Purchased As New
I've had my GLI for over a month and I absolutely love it! It gets admiring glances everywhere I go and I think it looks great on 18's with red brake calipers on metallic black paint. Mine is fully loaded with nav and the DSG auto. It's easy enough to drive every day yet it is an absolute blast on curvy backroads. It's off the line acceleration is not great, but its passing power in the middle of the rev range is awesome. The compliment I get about it most is the black interior with red contrast stitching. It looks great in person, pictures don't do it justice! There is great backseat and trunk space and it gets good gas mileage for a performance car. I'd highly recommend it to anyone searching for a sporty yet practical car under 30k.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles