2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
- $11,962 - $20,260
- No trim specified for this review
- awsome mileage, easy to get close to 50mpg on trips
- having some minor electrical issues, also the cluch pedal has a long push.
Purchased As New
Over all, the Jetta TDI seems to be a great car. I grade hard on anything, so don't be discouraged on my rating. My best fuel economy has been 54mpg! Although, under the right conditions I'm sure 60 is possible. Driving local the worst mileage I've got has been 37. The ride is a little stiff. (typical of German designed cars I've been told) Handling is good. The Jetta is a 2012.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles