2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
- $11,962 - $20,260
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, solid accelleration, excellent accuracy on navigation
- None that I can think of.
Purchased As New
I drove the gas-powered Jetta (2.5) and then drove the TDI. I was sceptical of diesel engines but was quickly made a believer by this implementation. The accelleration is solid with the automatic transmission throughout the gears. I have consistently achieved over 42mpg with my normal driving patterns around town (probably more freeway than most) and have attained 48mpg on over-the-road trips.
I like the handling of the vehicle. Long trips are comfortable. The trunk space is excellent.
I have no complaints with this car. I would buy another one without hesitation.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles