2013 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan User Reviews
2.0L S w/Sunroof shown
- $15,545 - $31,180
- No trim specified for this review
- Very good economy, please be aware it's a 2.0 not a 1.5 motor!!
- Smooth ride, but tires sucks!
Purchased As New
Very good overall, all I ask is for reliability, let's see what the future await me!! Don't agree with oil changes, should be done on other intervals. And runs on very high temp, must be on watch for coolant levels. Wish the Automatic transmission was better, or may is just me, since my son has STD model (2011)! All I hate is that my wife just not wants to led me the Jetta…and I’m paying for it!! Je Je!! Why this car drives the ladies crazy??
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles