2009 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
- $11,073 - $14,951
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive, lots of fun extras, euro suspension, heated seats
- A bit better gas milage would be nice
Purchased As New
Love the car. Has had some minor issues like a couple wires on the rear defog didn't work. The sunroof had a glitch but as far as engine and drivetrain, no issues after 14000 miles. Overall, im very happy with the car. Had a Rabbit two cars ago with the same engine, bought a subaru in between (boring) but liked the space. Now i have the sportwagon and think its great. Unless the engine drops out on the side of the road I plan on keeping this one for a long time.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles