2009 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
S PZEV shown
- $11,073 - $14,951
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Fuel Economy.50+ Hwy, 40+ City, Sunroof a must, Plenty of Power
Purchased As New
I have a 6-speed manual TDI and I am completely satisfied with the car. The reason I bought it was for fuel economy and it delivers in spades as you can see in the "Pros" section. My car has 24,XXX miles on it now and it has not given me any problems at all. I would recommend this car to anyone.
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles