2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
- $12,646 - $15,991
- No trim specified for this review
- Performance, fuel economy and great interior
- one minor leak at rear passenger window during car wash.
Purchased As New
Love the torque, 17" rims are perfectly matched to exterior paint. DSG is fun when driving through the hills of Arkansas and Missouri, gives great control on those self-winding roads. Average 37-44 mpg on highway depending on who is driving. Went from a 94 Honda Accord EX to this incredible machine, I just hope the reliability is there, I can't give any stars there because I have only had it since October of 2009, be sure to check the cetane numbers of diesel fuel, check out the TDI Club Forum for that info.
12 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles