2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
- $12,646 - $15,991
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Economy, Handling, Transmission and Acceleration
- Cabin is noisy
Purchased As New
We just bought our new Jetta SportWagen TDI a month ago and already put 2,000 miles on it. We are averaging 33 MPG for daily use and 39 MPG on long trips. Much better than the Grand Caravan we traded in .... LOL. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a car with great fuel economy without sacrificing accceleration and handling.
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles