2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
- $12,646 - $15,991
- No trim specified for this review
- great fuel economy and very fun to drive. Great handeling
- Poor quality on everything other than engine
Purchased As New
I really enjoyed this car for the first three years, which just happens to be the warranty period. At 3.3 years the left rear window stopped going down ($500.00 to repair). Three months later the air conditioning stopped working ($1200 to repair). The a few weeks ago the radio stopped working ($800 to repair), but I traded it in before repairing. Maybe I just had a lemon but I'm not risking every buying another VW. I read several articles just like this one but had fond memories of VW's and ignored them. Oh well, live and learn.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles