2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
- $12,646 - $15,991
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel milage, fun to drive, great cargo space with rear seats down, heated seats, huge sunroof
- cheap Hanook tires, blue tooth does not display phone numbers.
Purchased As New
I have 5,000 miles on the car and have had no problems other than one small engine rattle. Diesels take a while to break in, but I'm already getting over 37 miles per gallon mixed driving and on the two freeway trips I've taken I've been over 43 mpg. Great value car.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles