2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
S PZEV shown
- $12,646 - $15,991
- No trim specified for this review
- Pure perfect fuel economy, smooth ride comfortable, good acceleration, and brakes
- nothing yet, although the sound the diesel engine makes,
Purchased As New
I loved this car alot on my roadtrip , the heated and cooled leather seats,mirrors. are great
Also i got an average of 59.6 MPG driving from California to New York City which i loved filled up onle 3 times. Its got impressive braking,and super acceleration even for a diesel engine, roomy quiet comfortable rear and front seats, i like my navigation in it, i like the rear dvd entertainment system i have in it.
Small tires and road noise you really cant hear it, the sound of the engine revving is very quiet. Great car this is a must buy!!!
11 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles