2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
S PZEV shown
- $12,646 - $15,991
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy. Comfortable ride. Great standard features. Good power.
- Passenger side windshield wiper could be improved.
Purchased As New
I have averaged over 43 mpg to date with 8,000 miles on the car - not even broke in yet. The engine has good power and the ride is very smooth. The standard features are outstanding for a vehicle in this price range. I bought a stock TDI with the protection package (rubber floor mats, splash guards and trunk liner), and I am very happy so far.
72 out of 81 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles