2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen User Reviews
2.5L SE w/Sunroof shown
- $15,337 - $20,882
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, sweet interior, outstanding cargo space, excellent stereo
- Car feels like it is engine braking when slowing down but you get used to it.
Purchased As New
The SportWagen is a great alternative to a midsize SUV. It has the same cargo space as my Nissan Xterra. The back seats are little less roomy but it delivers twice the fuel mileage!. It is also way more fun to drive. Drop the DSG into sport mode or manually shift and it's a blast. The interior design and material quality is excellent. It is also a great value. Unfortunately US consumers don't love wagons the way they do in Europe so we don't have many options. VW nailed it with the SportWagen, combining a taut ride, versatile cargo, reasonable seating all in a "green" package. No need for a hybrid!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles