2005 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon User Reviews
GLS 1.8T shown
- $4,746 - $5,696
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great, Runs well, very safe, fast
- expensive to fix, needs tires too often, horribile on gas
I bought this car in 2004 i have had it for a little over a year its a 2003 Turbo i wouldnt ever get a turbo again its great to have in moments where you want to get somewhere quick, pull in front of someone other than then its just a gas hog. There was a recall on the some sensor light, my brake lights wouldnt shut off, But overall its a great car for a first time driver, not something you would want to keep forever but reliable when needed.
4 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles