2005 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon User Reviews
GL TDI shown
- $4,746 - $5,696
- No trim specified for this review
- low fuel consumption, pretty quick, handles great and comfotable on long drives
The Jetta TDI proves that you don't have to purchase a potential hybred nightmare to get great fuel economy. This is a great car for narrow country roads in New England. Stopping to fill up the Jetta's 15 gal gas tank every two weeks is very cool. What I like the most is being offered $5000 more than what I paid for the car five months ago. Can a hybred owner make that claim? I liked the Jetta TDI so much I purchased the Passat TDI and the Touareg V10 TDI as well.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles