2005 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon User Reviews
GL 2.0 shown
- $4,746 - $5,696
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Mileage & Performance
- Slight Squeak in Front End
After having the Jetta Wagon TDI for one year, this is still an incredible car. Average mileage is always 43 mpg, and higher if freeway only.
The only complaint I have is a squeak in the RH front end which Volkswagen fixed once already on warrenty, however it has returned...
Volkswagen has done a really stupid marketing move by shrinking the amount of diesels available. I will buy a Golf TDI next if they still build the TDI.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles