2001 Volkswagen Jetta
GL 2.0 shown
- $2,232 - $3,299
The 2001 Jetta is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 8 trims, ranging from... read more the GL 2.0 to the GLX. The 2001 Jetta's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Nissan Altima, and the Subaru Outback.
Upon introduction, the GL 2.0 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 115-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. The GLX is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, V6, 174-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles