2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible
There are 10 user reviews for the 2.5L trim shown below
- Fun, very cute car to drive. Good acceleration. Smooth ride Convertible!
- Rattling at low speed from rear windows (VW can't fix). Periodic malfunction of warning lights.
Multiple service visits for little gadget problems:
1. convertible top light remains on even after top is closed (had to be reset/new part from VW)-this happened the first day off lot
2. Gas cap indication stays on even after closing (VW reset)
3. Passenger airbag warning light malfunction (VW reset)
I have owned my VW for 4 months.
Although, I am still happy with my VW beetle. I am very impressed with their road-side assistance (I had to use their service after forgetting to turn off the headlights as I walk in to work---no batteries left 10 hours later).
The fun factor still makes up for the little annoyances. I don't know if that would change 2-3 years from now.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?