2004 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
Turbo S 1.8L shown
- $3,775 - $5,805
- No trim specified for this review
- hmmm, cute and the turbo is quite quick, that is when its running
- Way too many to list, but they all fall under the reliability department
Purchased As Used
I bought this car as a used vehicle for my kids, unfortunately never reading other peoples woes with this car. In 14 months of ownership I dealt with 7 check engine lights, and was stranded with it 3 times. The last light was the topper when I was told by the VW dealership that it would require $700+ to repair several cracked hoses. This after replacing several oxygen sensors, and an exhaust manifold that somehow warped and leaked (no signs of trauma, just bent). I spent well over 2K in repairs on the god forsaken thing. Do yourself a favor and stay far far away!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles