2004 Volkswagen New Beetle
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$5,805 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 108000 milesChange condition or location
- 1.8L I4, 20 valves, 180 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 23 mpg city / 30 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- hmmm, cute and the turbo ...
- Way too many to list, but...
“I bought this car as a used vehicle for my kids, unfortunately never reading other peoples woes with this car. In 14 months of ownership I ...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles