2005 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
GL 2.0L shown
- $4,612 - $5,867
- No trim specified for this review
- Supposed to be good on gas?
- Cheap parts, spot welding on the exhaust manifold, to many to list
Purchased As New
My car has 98,000 miles on it, water pump had a plastic impeller, jus found it had over heated,5 hour job, exhaust manifold pipe spot welded and was bound to fall off, plastic hub caps fell off first 3 months after I drove it off the lot, Both Oxygen sensors $400.00, Mass air Flow, $200.00, Laser spark plugs $55.00 for only 4 , you might have to get parts if it breaks from the dealer depending on your problem. All together $2000.00 in the last 2 months.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles