2005 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
GL 2.0L shown
- $4,612 - $5,867
- No trim specified for this review
- I do save on gas compared to the Expedition I used to drive, but not nearly as much as I expected to
- Every 3 thousand miles requires some sort of REPAIR instead of just the typical oil change
I was so excited to get my convertable beetle, but within 12 thousand miles my excitedment had severly faded. I've had to have the convertable top repaired due to motor failure, automatic windo repair due to motor failure, seatbelt timing light/sensor reset 3 times (sooo annoying), interior repairs including cup holder twice, seat release wouldn't work, ac/dc cover broke, and now some sort of brake issue I'm having looked at. What next??????????? I'm sick of dealing with repairs. Don't think I'll be hanging on to this car long!
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles