2005 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
GL 2.0L shown
- $4,612 - $5,867
- No trim specified for this review
- Good head room, and spacious dashboard
- Poor gas mileage for size of car, and a slew of electrical problems
My 2002 GlS model, with turbo engine has had nothing but electrical problems, starting just weeks after buying it new off the lot. I realized after three years, I bought a lemon, and have started a case against VW. Have had over a dozen electrical problems, some duplicates. Yes, most if not all are under warranty, but this is a newer car, and nobody should have to deal with these issues. Do you research before buying a VW, please. I had to learn my lesson the hard way.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles