2005 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
GL 2.0L shown
- $4,612 - $5,867
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy
- Very expensive maintenance up keep.
$107.00 just to fix one head light bulb. Two weeks later second head light burns out.5 hrs trying to replace aircleaner. All maintenance must be preformed by a voltswagan dealer. making all regular maintenance very costly.
59 out of 68 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen North America boss Browning steps down
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is repla...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles