2007 Volkswagen New Beetle
The 2007 New Beetle is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, available in two trims, the 2.5L and the 2.5L PZEV.... read more
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I5, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 New Beetle is a carryover from 2006.
0 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles