2008 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
Triple White PZEV shown
- $8,969 - $10,064
- No trim specified for this review
- Highway mileage is anywhere between 42-49 miles per gallon.
- Wish basic scheduled maintenance services were a little bit cheaper.
Purchased As New
Lots of head and leg room, both of us are tall people, extremely smooth ride either highway or city. Air conditioning works very well in the Texas heat and the heater works well when it does get cold here in Texas(love the heated seats when it is either cold or just tired muscles). Really no problems with the new vw beetle just, wished we got it first before the ford focus. It is a super good small car for a couple or family.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles