2008 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
SE PZEV shown
- $8,969 - $10,064
- No trim specified for this review
- Funky shape that is fun to drive, handles great,peppy, Lot's of head room.
- Poor fuel economy 23-24 average city/ highway, little stuff breaks all the time.
The car handles great, it's peppy. In the snow it's great. I have alot of room. I am 6'7". Four people can ride in it. I use it to commute. End up driving it all the time. Fuel economy is poor 23-25 mpg city/ highway. I can load 8 foot 2X4 in it. People are surprised, at what fits in when I go to IKEA, or Home Depot. Little things break on it. Either fix it yourself or find a good mechanic. Stay away from the dealer. Head lights burn out every 3-6 months. Changing them is a pain. Hubcaps fall off all the time. The radio/ cd player needs to be replaced with after market items.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen eGolf charges to market for 2015
For 2015, Volkswagen will offer an electric version of its coming redesigned Golf, propelled by a 11...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles