2010 Volkswagen New Beetle User Reviews
2.5L Red Rock Edition shown
- $11,097 - $12,076
- No trim specified for this review
- I enjoy driving a car that makes other people smile. The handling of the car on mountain roads is o
- There is wind noise in the driver's door.
Purchased As New
I was attracted to the car by its appearance. It dares to be different and in the difference is a solid design. The interior provides an excellent atmosphere for the driver. It is not a family sedan as the back seating would not be comfortable for adults or mature children. But as a "personal car" it provides an excellent balance of handling, fuel economy, and size.
24 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles