2007 Volkswagen New GTI User Reviews
- $9,649 - $11,909
- No trim specified for this review
- GREAT fuel economy!MUCH roomier on the inside than what the eye can see outside COMFORTABLE! FASSST!
- i-POD connection INSIDE glove compartment/poor SOUND system
LOOKS SUPER!!Love the orange..Overall I'm fascinated with my Farenheit! Not too girly Not too manly!!!
ROOMY/COMFORTABLE-I always underestimate the possibilities of how roomy it is(3 in the back seat fit comfortably)and have room to fit 4 folding chairs and groceries in the hatch!!!
FAST- The shifting is extremely smooth.. not wasting a second of torque nor stability.The launch mode patiently waits 'till you get your foot of the brake,without fuss.. and then YOUR OFF!!! .I've always had fast cars(t-bird,vette) ...I traded in my 350Z and thought I was going to miss the power...but that's before I truly got to know all the Farenheit has to offer.
SAFE-Of course! Safer than most sports cars,saving $$$ on insurance,
FUEL EFFECIENT- the biggest budget breaker... GAS,26-40 MPG!!!
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen GRC Beetle is ready to rally
Volkswagen is officially headed into rallycross action, and here's the car that'll hit the d...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles