2007 Volkswagen New GTI User Reviews
- $9,649 - $11,909
- No trim specified for this review
- GREAT fuel economy!MUCH roomier on the inside than what the eye can see outside COMFORTABLE! FASSST!
- i-POD connection INSIDE glove compartment/poor SOUND system
LOOKS SUPER!!Love the orange..Overall I'm fascinated with my Farenheit! Not too girly Not too manly!!!
ROOMY/COMFORTABLE-I always underestimate the possibilities of how roomy it is(3 in the back seat fit comfortably)and have room to fit 4 folding chairs and groceries in the hatch!!!
FAST- The shifting is extremely smooth.. not wasting a second of torque nor stability.The launch mode patiently waits 'till you get your foot of the brake,without fuss.. and then YOUR OFF!!! .I've always had fast cars(t-bird,vette) ...I traded in my 350Z and thought I was going to miss the power...but that's before I truly got to know all the Farenheit has to offer.
SAFE-Of course! Safer than most sports cars,saving $$$ on insurance,
FUEL EFFECIENT- the biggest budget breaker... GAS,26-40 MPG!!!
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles